1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited
6) Only unpublished original manuscript will be submitted for peer review.
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper.<Read More>
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.