Gideline for author---This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited
6) Only unpublished original manuscript will be submitted for peer review.
The papers should adhere to the Template! All the papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmited for peer review again. Submitted papers are evaluated using a double-blind review process for originality, relevance, and presentation. Reviewers for a paper will be kept anonymous.
Copyright © 2017-2022. All rights reserved.